Canine MSM, Glucosamine & Chondroitin Powder specifically designed for canine/dog health, A powerful supplement for animal health.
- Formulated specifically for dogs by a Veterinarian specialising in Canine Skeletal and Joint Health including Hip Dysplasia, Arthritis, Mobility & Inflammation.
- The MSM, Glucosamine and Chondroitin are in the exact correct form and ratio for DOGS (this varies slightly from what is best for humans and other animals). Buy with confidence knowing this is highest quality Veterinarian formulated MSM, Glucosamine & Chondroitin available for your canine.
- Expiry Date: 18 months – 2 years from purchase No fillers or additives= higher strength=take less and lasts longer
- Packaged in stand up resealable pouch which protects MSM, Glucosamine & Chondroitin from light which may reduce MSM’s effectiveness.
- Se eour other products for smaller or larger quantities.
This product may assist to improve the following conditions in your canine:
- Osteo Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Dysplasia (Hip, Elbow, Knee, Ankle etc)
- Mobility ie difficulty moving
- Cruciate ligament problems
- Painful Joint Problems (ie Stiff, Swollen or Sore Joints)
- Degenerative joint disease
- Difficulty moving
- Spinal issues
- Muscle Atrophy (wasting)
Don’t be concerned if your MSM clumps – this is a sign of its purity (no filler or anti-clumping agents) and these lumps can be easily broken up with just a light touch.
WHAT IS GLUCOSAMINE? Glucosamine is a natural substance produced by the body to help build and repair cartilage. As cartilage wears down over time it is necessary for the body to constantly rebuild it and for this it needs glucosamine. Sometimes the canine body isn’t able to produce the glucosamine it needs and this is when supplementation is required. It is essential to use a specialised canine product such as Health Within which is formulated with the expertise of a Veterinary Surgeon to meet the clinical dose and receive relief from joint problems. At Health Within we guarantee NO fillers or additives of any kind.
CHONDROITIN- is a molecule that occurs naturally in the body. It is a major component of cartilage – the tough, connective tissue that cushions the joints. Chondroitin helps to keep cartilage healthy by absorbing fluid (particularly water) into the connective tissue. It may also block enzymes that break down cartilage, and it provides the building blocks for the body to produce new cartilage.
MSM (the abbreviation for methyl-sulfonyl-methane) is a special biological sulfur found in all plants, soils, fruits, vegetables and meats. MSM is extremely beneficial to canines and all other forms of life because it provides a unique dietary source of sulfur that we must have in order to function. MSM is also called Organic Sulfur. DO NOT confuse it with the toxic, inorganic medicinal sulfur compounds or sulfites used on salad bars or sulfur dioxide used on some dried fruits.
Why do we need MSM? MSM may work extremely well for dogs and all animals. Research has also shown that MSM levels decrease with age in dogs, resulting in symptoms of fatigue, tissue, and organ degeneration and increase susceptibility to disease. Fortunately, researchers have now developed MSM as a dietary supplement and have used it in research studies with extraordinary results!
The best MSM for animals is also the Human Grade MSM (especially if you love your pet). Beware if MSM is being sold really cheap, its because it is cheap “animal grade” MSM. Animal grade MSM, commonly called “Horse Powder” is a basic and impure form of MSM. Some say this is suitable for animal use only, I love my animals and personally wouldn’t feed them an inferior product like “animal grade”. Many agree that it is unethical to use it on animals because it is a cheaper,inferior form of MSM. health Within use only Human Grade, and do not stock/sell inferior “Animal Grade MSM”. C
How Safe is MSM? MSM is as safe as pure drinking water. Because of it’s inert nature, MSM is non-allergenic, non-pyretic and has no interfering or undesirable pharmacological effects. You cannot overdose with MSM. The body will use what it needs and after 12 hours will flush any excess amounts out of the body.
Suggested dosage by weight:
1-5kg half teaspoon daily first week, 1/4 teaspoon long term
6-10kg 3/4 teaspoon first week, 1/3 teaspoon long term
10-30kg 1 level teaspoon first week, 1/2 teaspoon long term
40kg plus one and a half teaspoons first week, one level teaspoon long term
Remember no fillers or additives means mix powder well each day before removing your dosage.
This product is a pure and concentrated as MSM Glucosmaine and Chondroitin come and in our opinion you will not find a better MSM Chondroitin and Glucosamine product for your canine.
Health Within make no therapeutic use claims regarding the use of this product. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
- influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
- testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
- influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
- testing for pregnancy in persons; or
- the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals.