Certified Organic Spirulina Tablets 400 tablets.
Tablet Size 500mg tabs
Expiry date: 18months -24 months from date of dispatch.
“You Are What You Eat” Don’t let other sellers deceive you by selling you naturally organic powders – anything grown in soil or water can be called “Naturally Organic”. Spirulina must be Certified Organic to be chemical and pollutant free. If you use super greens that are not organically certified they will already contain all the heavy metals and toxins that you are trying to remove from your body!
- blue-green algae containing complete, balanced protein and a wide range of valuable nutrients.
- Spirulina protein is 95% digestible compared to meat sources, which are often difficult for the body to break down. In fact, beef protein is estimated to be only 20% digestible. So spirulina is a wonderful way to consume high quality protein that’s easy on the body.
- contains 18 out of 22 amino acids and all of the essential amino acids, making it a unique vegetarian source of complete protein.
- particularly high in beta-carotene. Beta carotene converts into vitamin A in the body. Vitamin A is essential for healthy eyes, skin, teeth, nails, hair, bones and a strong immune system.
- an excellent source of B vitamins, particularly vitamin B12.
- This nutritious food also contains vitamin E, a highly bio-available source of iron, 14 naturally chelating (heavy metal removing) minerals and numerous trace elements.
- In addition to being one of the most nutrient-rich foods on earth, Spirulina is low in fat, calories and cholesterol.
- Many people have found that when they eat Spirulina before a meal, it satisfies their appetite allowing them to reduce their overall food consumption.
- Detoxifying Properties One reason why green foods are so important is because they are high in chlorophyll. Chlorophyll is the pigment that gives green plants their color. Chloropyll is often referred to as “green blood” due to its oxygen potential. Chlorophyll is also thought to be remarkably cleansing and alkalising and assists in the removal of toxins from the body. Grown in only alkaline waters, spirulina is considered to be alkalising for the body.
- Anti-allergenic & Anti-infammatory. Spirulina contains major anti-inflammatory compounds, GLA and phycocyanin. Clinical studies show that dietary intake of GLA through Spirulina may decrease the inflammatory symptoms of arthritis. Phycocyanin is a blue pigment that studies show may have anti-inflammatory effects and also improve the liver cancer survival rate.
- Spirulina may also have a positive effect on allergic reactions, such as anaphylaxis, by inhibiting mast cell degranulation.
Suggested dose: 1 – 6 tablets daily. Be sure to start on a lower amount and gradually workup as Spirulina is a detoxifying and to much to quick may result in adverse detoxification symptoms.
Health Within make no therapeutic use claims regarding the use of this product. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
- influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
- testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
- influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
- testing for pregnancy in persons; or
- the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals.