Bee Royal Jelly Capsules
120 capsules each capsules 500mg
Brand = “Health Within”
Benefit from our team of Naturopaths and Nutritionists.
Extra concentrated and pure so only 1 capsule per day required. Four months supply! Other brands mayrecommend more per day as they are not as pure ie they may contain cheap filler. Our company of Naturopaths and Nutritionist ensure our brand “Health Within” is filler free pure and as concentrated as possible so less capsules needed.
Buy from a qualified Naturopath & Nutritionist with confidence you are getting the best quality available on the market. Health Within is dedicated to sourcing “Practitioner Quality” products for those who want to put only the best quality products into their bodies. “You Are What You Eat”.
- Chloramphenicol free
- Halal approved
- Tested and certified
- May help to increase energy and vitality
- Rich in vitamins and minerals
- Improves general health and well-being
- Vitamins A, C, D, E, K and B-complex
- Minerals, 8 essential amino acids and pure acetylcholine
- 10 Hydroxy 2-Decenoic Acid (HDA)
Royal Jelly is one of nature’s best kept secrets being rich in a variety of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and other substances. Due to this rich and complex bio-chemical structure, it is commonly used to assist in the treatment of a variety of ailments and well as boosting overall health and vitality. .
Serving Suggestion: Take 1 or 2 daily, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Warning: Royal jelly has been reported to cause severe allergic reactions and in rare cases fatalities, especially in asthma and allergy suffers. Consume royal jelly with caution. If an allergic reaction occurs, immediately discontinue use and consult a medical practitioner.
Health Within make no therapeutic use claims regarding the use of this product. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
- influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
- testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
- influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
- testing for pregnancy in persons; or
- the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals.