Our Australian rice flour is proudly grown by Australian Farmers. Milled from rice grains.
Rice flour contains high amounts of essential vitamins and minerals, is an excellent basic flour for gluten-free baking with muffins and cookies, as a base to make batters or sauces thicker and is virtually tasteless.
It is the common ingredient in Gluten Free All Purpose Flours and Gluten Free Baking Powder.
Origin – Australia
Typical analysis 100g
Protein 7.4 g
fat- Total 1.2g
Saturated fat <1g
Dietary Fibre <1g
Gluten – Nil detected.
Shipped via courier (usually Fastway), for faster and more traceable delivery for you
Unfortunately this means we cannot ship to PO boxes or parcel lockers, sorry!
Please just provide an alternate physical home or work address in your sale notes if you normally use a PO box.
We ship to QLD, NSW, VIC, WA, ACT & NT.
Health Within make no therapeutic use claims regarding the use of this product. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
- influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
- testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
- influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
- testing for pregnancy in persons; or
- the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals.