It is believed by many that Bee Pollen is natures most complete food assisting:
- Relieve inflammation.
- Increase energy
- Reduce fatigue
- Work as an antioxidant
- Boost liver health
- Strengthen the immune system
- Work as a dietary supplement
- Ease symptoms of menopause
- Reduce stress
- Speed healing
- Assist weightloss
- Natural protein source
- Improve stamina and endurance
- Assist the body to cope with stress
Bee Pollen contains more protein than any other foods as well as 22 amino acids that the body requires.
Extra concentrated and pure so only 1 capsule per day required. Four months supply! Other brands may recommend more per day as they are not as pure ie they may contain cheap filler. Our company of Naturopaths and Nutritionist ensure our brand “Health Within” is filler free pure and as concentrated as possible so less capsules needed.
Bee pollen is taken for many believed benefits (not necessarily proven) such as:
In addition to this bee products have been associated with benefits to the immune, cardiovascular, endocrine, integumentary, nervous, reproductive, cellular, skeletal, hepatic, and respiratory systems. bee pollen is also take for the believed benefits to anti-aging, hormonal stimulant, energy enhance, natural antidepressant, weight control, cholesterol control, convalescent aids and much much more. Caution: May not be suitable for those suffering allergies – please check with your Medical Adviser as pollens/allergies can prove fatal.
Health Within make no therapeutic use claims regarding the use of this product. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
- influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
- testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
- influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
- testing for pregnancy in persons; or
- the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals.