Bee pollen is taken for many believed benefits (not necessarily proven) such as:
Energy boosting and stamina endurance. Many athletes take it for this reason.
Natural protein source
Helps body cope better with stress
In addition to this bee products have been associated with benefits to the immune, cardiovascular, endocrine, integumentary, nervous, reproductive, cellular, skeletal, hepatic, and respiratory systems. bee pollen is also take for the believed benefits to anti-aging, hormonal stimulant, energy enhance, natural antidepressant, weight control, cholesterol control, convalescent aids and much much more.
Caution: May not be suitable for those suffering allergies – please check with your Medical Adviser as pollens/allergies can prove fatal.
Health Within make no therapeutic use claims regarding the use of this product. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
- influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
- testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
- influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
- testing for pregnancy in persons; or
- the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals.