Spirulina & Chlorella
An equal amount of each Spirulina and Chlorella.
Comes in a resealable foil stand up pouch. If a tub is preferred a message must be sent directly following purchase, and before dispatch.
Expiry date: 18 months – 2 years from purchase
Brand = “Health Within”
Vegan & gluten free
Benefit from our team of Naturopaths & Nutritionist
Buy from a qualified Naturopath & Nutritionist with confidence you are getting the best quality spirulina available on the market. Health Within is dedicated to sourcing “Practitioner Quality” products for those who want to put only the best quality products into their bodies.
“You Are What You Eat”
Don’t let other sellers deceive you by selling you naturally organic powders – anything grown in soil or water can be called “Naturally Organic” it must be Certified Organic to be chemical and pollutant free. If you use Super greens that are not organically certified they will already contain all the heavy metals and toxins that you are trying to remove from your body!
- Blue-green algae containing complete, balanced protein and a wide range of valuable nutrients.
- Spirulina protein is 95% digestible compared to meat sources which are often difficult for the body to break down. It is estimated that beef protein is only 20% digestible!
- Complete, whole-food nutrition found in this ancient food provides an endless list of health benefits.
- Particularly high in beta-carotene. Beta carotene converts into vitamin A in the body. Vitamin A is essential for healthy eyes, skin, teeth, nails, hair, bones and a strong immune system.
- An excellent source of B vitamins, particularly vitamin B12.
- This nutritious food also contains vitamin E, a highly bio-available source of iron, 14 naturally chelating (heavy metal removing) minerals and numerous trace elements.
- Low in fat, calories and cholesterol. Many people may find that when they eat Spirulina before a meal, it satisfies their appetite allowing them to reduce their overall food consumption.
- Detoxifying properties due to high chlorophyll. Chlorophyll is the pigment that gives green plants their color. Chloropyll is often referred to as “green blood” due to its oxygen potential. Chlorophyll is also thought to be remarkably cleansing and alkalising and assists in the removal of toxins from the body. Grown in only alkaline waters, spirulina is considered to be alkalising for the body.
- May have an anti-allergenic & anti-infammatory qualities and may also have a positive effect on allergic reactions, such as anaphylaxis, by inhibiting mast cell degranulation.
- Cleansing and detoxifying the body from the inside out and is often refereed to as the body’s “Internal Broom”.
- Exeptional whole food supplement for maintaining general well-being and vitality.
- Often referred to as one of natures super foods, chlorella is a microscopic freshwater plant that is one of the most nutritionally dense foods to be found in nature containing key vitamins, macro-minerals, trace minerals, anti-oxidants, essential fatty acids, proteins, nucleic acids and much more, in a form that is highly bi-available and which is therefore a perfect addition to your daily diet.
- Health Within’s 100% pure, certified organic Chlorella is grown outdoors and gently processed by cracking the cell walls for superior digestibility and absorption. Health Within Chlorella contains no filler or additives.